● EASY INSTALL & OPERATION - Easily install this 240W round high bay LED light in one of three methods: Hook Mount, Ceiling Mount, ½” NPT Pole Mount. Includes a lifting ring.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - With a durable metal body, our UFO High Bay replaces outdated HID fixtures to improve your energy efficiency and reduce your maintenance. IP65 waterproof rating offers reliable, bright light in any weather. Certifications: UL, FCC, RoHS. Tech Specifications: 240W, 33500 Lumens, 5000K, 100-277V, 1-10V Dimming, and +50,000 lifetime hours.
● WATERPROOF & FEATURES - IP65 and wet rated. Instant on. Uniform, soft light beam. Safer for your eyes than traditional high bays as ours has no UV or IR spectrum, also has no mercury. Aluminum alloy housing. Clear glass cover. 110° beam angle for wide area coverage.
● DURABLE WITH GREAT HEAT DISSIPATION - Made from a durable aluminum alloy housing, the enhanced thermal management of our LED High Bay wicks away heat via the heat sink’s convection heat exchange with ambient air.
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for warehouses, retail spaces, gymnasiums, manufacturing, highway toll station, gas station, exhibition hall, supermarket, distribution centers, and many more commercial applications.
● BENEFITS - 10 year warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|UFO High Bay 240W LED Fixture, 33500 Lumens Specifications
|Dimming Details||1-10V Dimming|
|Material||Aluminum, Glass Cover|
|Included Components||Flush, Mounting Equipment|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS|
Sunco 240 watt high bay LED lights
Great lights. Bought 1- 150 watt light, decided To go with 240 watt model instead. I have a 2300 sqft garage with 17’ walls that had 12 - 6 bulb T5 fluorescent lights. Not enough light I need a lot of light for projects. I used 12 - 240 watt Sunco high bay lights at 5,000k on three switched circuits. These lights are providing about 174 lumens per sqft. Good task lighting. Easy installation. I attached a 3” screw hook into ceiling joists to hold the light (about 14 lbs) and a closed screw eye 4” away for the securing safety cable. The eye on the light is very thick and I bought 3”carabiners to attach the lights to the hooks and snap ring cables for the securing requirement. These items were purchased from Amazon. Easy install ( once I had everything on hand) and excellent performance.
Awesome UFO High Bay Fixture
I love that there are dimmable and they work as described. We have a very large room 100' by 100' with 20 foot ceilings and these are perfect for us.
UFO high bay
Nice fixtures, very bright. Easy to install. No issues so far, 3 months.