T10 LED Tubular Bulb, Dusk to Dawn, Filament
- Pro Tips
Automatically turns on LED with retro look when D2D sensor detects no light.
T10 LED Tubular Bulb, Dusk to Dawn, Filament Specifications Download Specs
SKU T10_CD2D-5W-27K-1PK Wattage 5W Voltage 120V Lumens 450LM CRI 90+ Wattage Equivalency 40W Color Temperature 2700K Beam Angle 300° Dimmable No Efficiency 90LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 15,000 Material Housing: Glass Certifications UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance Title 20 Compliant, CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E26 Sensor Type Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor Finish Clear
● VINTAGE STYLE - Our T10 LED Tubular Bulb Filament with an E26 base provides the antique styling of a traditional Edison bulb with the latest LED technology. Ideal outdoor lighting applications include restaurants, hotels, wall lanterns, and pendant ceiling fixtures.
● DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco's retro looking T10 LED Dusk to Dawn bulb powers on automatically when the sun goes down. The photocell sensor detects light levels and turns on when no light is detected. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● WATERPROOF - The wet rating ensures our T10 Dusk to Dawn LED Bulbs stand up to mother nature and your sprinklers. Suitable for wet rated zones and ideal for outdoor lighting solutions in your garden, patio, deck, restaurant dining area, and yard.
● CERTIFIED & TITLE 20 COMPLIANT - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This bulb is UL, FCC, and RoHS certified. Title 20 bulb for sale in California.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.