● WATERPROOF - Our LED ST64 bulbs are weatherproof and can stand up to the elements. Dust-tight construction provides you with reliable bright light in any weather. Ideal applications include restaurants, hotels, lamps, exposed fixtures, wall lanterns, pendants, and string lights.
● VINTAGE DESIGN - Steampunk and retro decoration for your exposed fixtures. Modern LED filament in a traditional clear glass Edison bulb. Get the vintage look you want while saving energy (up to 85%). LED is the better alternative to traditional bulbs.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to suit any mood or decor. Our ST64 LED bulbs offer sunlight-like quality for true color rendering.
● CERTIFIED & TITLE 20 COMPLIANT - We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our ST64 LED bulb provide instant start up with no warm up. They have no buzzing or flickering. Proudly backed by Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS, and UL certificates. Title 20 bulb for sale in California.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|ST64 LED Bulb, Filament, 800 Lumens Specifications
|Material||Aluminum, Housing: Glass|
|Certifications||Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||Title 20 Compliant|
From a lighting designer, I like the overall bulb style but the Kelvin of 3000K is lower than expected.
I bought 3 of these and they are all equally capable. They are plenty bright and their dimming capability is excellent. And the price was surprisingly affordable. I have seen lights like these for 4 times the price of these. Delivery was as promised and without incident.
I didn't realize how bright the lights I purchased were & I'm curious if it's too late to exchange them for a warmer setting. I also realize I'm a little late in making this request because I didn't realize the email address I used. Can I exchange them or is it too late? Thanks! Still like your products. Lorie Hartley
Ordering/shipping all went well. Great web site hope to keep bulbs in place for a l o n g time Thank you for your help
Unfortunately I purchased the "dimmable" lights, vs the non-dimmable. They are not compatible, so I will be sending them back.