Recessed Lighting Can, 4 Inch, New Construction
- Pro Tips
Filter Reviews:AK07/16/2021Andrew K.United StatesGood product for a good price
I have installed several of these light cans and all of them have been well made. They are easy to install.
Recessed Lighting Can, 4 Inch, New Construction Specifications Download Specs
SKU CN_NC4-1PK Voltage 120/277V Dimmable No Operating Temperature Max 194°F Warranty 10-Year Material Steel Included Components TP24 connector, Mounting Equipment Certifications UL IC Rated Yes Compliance Meets ASTM Standard E283-04, CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Airtight Yes Moisture Rating Wet & Damp Housing Housing can be removed from frame for access to the junction box. Contains one 1-1/8” knockout, six 7/8” knockouts, and four Romex pryouts with strain relief. Power Type Hardwired Mount Type Ceiling J-Box Included Yes
● AIRTIGHT & IC RATED - Sunco's new construction cans are airtight and thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. This can is IC Rated. Sunco's cans won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. Airtight design (meets ASTM Standard E283-04) to keep air conditioning or heating from leaking out of the home through the housing.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our easy instruction guide for a fast and secure setup! Sunco's direct wire new construction cans with junction box are installed to the framing with the bar hangers (prior to drywall). TP24 connector included.
● UL CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety.
● NOTE - This is the can only. Retrofit LED downlights are sold separately. Accepts maximum 18 watts.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 10-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists