All in one package for easy install. No can needed. IC rated for fire safety.6 inch Slim, Wafer Thin, recessed LED Lighting.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering.
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. It is fire retardant.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product's foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly backed by Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certificates. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Baffle Trim, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, FCC, RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K.|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
They look great!
Over the years I've installed lots of can lights and this is my first led style light. #1 Way easier than old school can lights. #2 The trim is beautiful. #3 The light produced is great. #4 It's dimmable. My house has over 40 can lights that we'll eventually convert to the new led can lights. And the project I just completed (garage conversing to game room) was 42 lights, and it looks wonderful. My opinion is 5000k is the best; but that's just an opinion ;)
So far they are really the best out there. I sell all my customers them
Fast service, great customer service
Easy to contact, and fulfill order needs.
not the longest lasting lights .thank goodness for the 7 year replacement guarantee
Really fit anywhere
Easy to install, Easy to order!