Lutron MACL-153M Maestro Dimmer Switch - Single Pole/3-Ways/Multi-Location offers max rating of 150W CFL/LED or 600W incandescent and halogen bulbs. The MACL-153M Maestro Dimmer can be used on a single pole or multi-location systems.
A simple and elegant solution designed to match your existing designer style switches and accessories. Easily turn the lights on and off with the paddle switch. While the lights are on, use the sleek slide control to adjust lights to your perfect level.
Features & Specifications
- Matches existing designer-style switches
- Provides over 250 lighting levels - perfect light for any activity
- Available in 3-way/multi-location dimming applications controlled from more than one location (up to 10 locations, Maestro companion dimmer MA-RR-XX required)
- Tapswitch returns load to previous level
- Maximum Load - 150 W dimmable LED/CFL or - 600 W incandescent/halogen
- No neutral required for retrofit applications
- Flicker-free dimming
- Maestro LED-plus (formerly C.L) Dimmer Switch; coordinating wall plate sold separately
● DIMMER & SWITCH - Provides the best dimming performance for dimmable LED bulbs. Convenient slider to dim and brighten lights. Large paddle switch that turns lights on/off and returns light to preset level.
● SINGLE-POLE, 3-WAY, or MULTI-LOCATION APPLICATIONS.
● CERTIFIED PRODUCT - This switch is UL Listed.
● BENEFITS - 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
|Lutron MACL-153M Maestro LED+ Dimmer Switch - Single Pole/Multi-Location Specifications
|Operating Temperature||32°F- 104°F|
|Warranty||1-Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Compliance||CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Max Bulb Wattage||150W LED|
Been good product so far.. only had less then 3 months..
Still in the process of the remodel but have 6 of the 24 lights installed. Very easy and love the low profile aspect of the lights. Sunco will be our go to for any future projects!
LED dimmer switch
Took me a little time to install since I am not an electrician. After installing it works great. Switch a little pricey but does have some nice features.