● MOTION ACTIVATED - Shop Light will illuminate when motion is detected. Light will automatically turn off after 10 minutes, if no movement is detected by the motion sensor.
● LINKABLE - Link up to 4 LED Shop Lights together on the same power source.
● APPLICATIONS - Directly mount this steel motion shop light to the ceiling or suspend from the included hanging chain for bright light in garages, basements, warehouses, and storage areas.
● BENEFITS - Sunco's LED Shop Light with motion activation has a long lifetime of 50,000 hours. This plug-and-play fixture is backed by ETL, FCC, and RoHS certificates. This 40W LED with 4100 lumens of brightness is a replacement for 260W fixtures.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Shop Light, Frosted, Motion Activated, 4100 Lumens Specifications
|Included Components||Mounting Equipment (Surface or Suspension). Includes 5' plug-in cord.|
|Linkable||Up to 4. Plugs on light intended for linking only, not for use as an outlet.|
|Certifications||ETL(5005842), FCC, RoHS|
|Wire Length||60" power cord|
|Max Linking||Up to 4|
|Mount Type||Hang or Flush Mount|
|Sensor Details||Light turns off 10 minutes after motion is detected|
|Sensor Type||Yes, Radar Photocell Sensor|
Like the light, the motion sensor works well, had 2 already, got another so now don’t have to turn lights on at all.
LED Shop Light
Works well, but more flimsy than I had hoped for.
Very light and flimsy but work well
They are very light and not the most solid feeling, but once mounted that doesn't really matter. The motion sensors work great, and they are plenty bright for my application. Just don't drop them when installing.
LED Shop Light
Purchased 2 lights for my garage. They work great. The only thing I wish I could do is turn them off independent of the motion sensor.
Very bright light
No problem lighting the garage with one unit. The PIR works very well at 10-12 ft. I did not like the surface mount option. I have seen much easier options on other lights. So I drilled two holes in the reflector and made it easy and simple. The unit weighs very little.