● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for accurate color rendering.
● IC RATED - Sunco's 6" slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our Slim recessed lights won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof. Includes baffle trim.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certified. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Smooth Trim, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, FCC (L10), RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K.|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
It was great thank you for a good product and they were shipped fast.
Ordered these lights for my kitchen replacing very old florescent lighting in a drop ceiling. I had already replaced ceiling tiles with faux tin tiles. These lights fit perfectly in the center of the design, look great and brighten up the space immensely. I highly recommend these lights. Received them quickly, great price and work very well!
Cut 6” holes , wired to j box and popped up in holes , great product , easy to install
I don't like them, it's easier to change a light bulb. My daughter and her partner made this decision when they had the house remodeled.
Super easy and bright!
These lights are amazing. So easy to install and they are really bright. I love that they are dimmable. They changed the feel of our kitchen. If I knew how easy it was to install these, I would have done it years ago. I highly recommend. You won’t regret it!