● DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco's CA11 LED Dusk to Dawn bulb powers on automatically when the sun goes down. The photocell sensor detects light levels to act as an automatic night light. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● WATERPROOF - Our CA11 LED filament bulb with Dusk to Dawn is weatherproof and can stand up to the elements. Durable dust-tight construction that provides you reliable light in any weather. A great wet rated, outdoor lighting solution that also adds retro style.
● DECORATIVE - Our CA11 LED bulbs are suitable for outdoor applications in enclosed light fixtures, such as sconces. The appealing candle flame tip provides decorative accent lighting with its bent tip chandelier look.
● VINTAGE DESIGN - Create steampunk and retro decoration for your exposed fixtures. Modern LED filament in a traditional clear glass Edison bulb. Get the vintage look you want while saving energy (up to 85%). LED is the better alternative to traditional bulbs.
● UL, FCC, RoHS & TITLE 20 CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our auto on/off CA11 LED lights provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|CA11 LED Candelabra Bulb, Dusk to Dawn, Filament, 500 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||Title 20 Compliant|
|Sensor Details||See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor.|
|Sensor Type||Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor|
More light in yard light
Using 2 of these I yard light and they are absolutely great!!!
It’s hard to find 3 dusk-to-dawn bulbs that work together in one fixture, but these do.
Beautiful shape but too bright for our front door patio...
The item looked beautiful but since our front door has glass in it, it was almost too bright in our living room at night. We keep the bed room doors open due to dog and cats and therefore it didn't allow for good sleep. I exchanged it for one with fewer lumens which is working great!
Just i had bought brighter bulbs. Love dude to dawn!
Small base candelabra lights
Cobb led use less power and Illuminate better than tungsten type bulbs a five star for these lamps