6-inch remodel can recessed lighting with TP24 connector IC rated housing
● AIRTIGHT & IC RATED - Sunco's remodel cans are airtight and thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. Sunco's cans won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. Airtight design (meets ASTM Standard E283-04) to keep air conditioning or heating from leaking out of the home through the housing.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our easy instruction guide for a fast and secure setup! Sunco's direct wire remodel cans with junction box are secured by pushing metal remodeling clips into the ceiling drywall or plaster to hold the can in place. TP24 connector included. Fits ceilings 1/2" to 5/8" thick.
● UL Certified - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety.
● NOTE - This is the can only. Retrofit LED downlights are sold separately. Accepts up to 24W maximum wattage.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed Lighting Can, 6 Inch, Remodel Specifications
|Operating Temperature||Max 194°F|
|Included Components||TP24 connector, Mounting Equipment|
|Compliance||Meets ASTM Standard E283-04|
|Housing||Housing adjusts from 5/8”-1’ 3/8” to accommodate various ceiling thickness. J-box contains one 1-1/8” knockout, six 7/8” knockouts, and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.|