Recessed LED Retrofit Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Baffle, 965 Lumens
- Pro Tips
13W LED is 75W equivalent. Quickly install retrofit in existing cans.
Customer ReviewsCustomer Photos
Filter Reviews:LS06/23/2022Lynne S.United StatesRR06/04/2022Ron R.United States
Review of light purchase
Most enjoyable experience and primarily due to my electricians assistance in selecting the proper replacement light for my residence.JW05/20/2022john w.United StatesAF05/05/2022Abigail F.United StatesFD04/03/2022Freddy D.United States
Recessed LED Retrofit Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Baffle, 965 Lumens Specifications Download Specs
SKU Base Type E26 Wattage 13W Voltage 120V Lumens 965LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 75W Efficiency 74LM/W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 90° Dimmable Dimmable Moisture Rating Damp Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 35,000 Hours Warranty 7-Year Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Included Components Flush, E26 adapter, Constant Current Driver Trim Type Baffle Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS
● ADJUSTABLE - Fits 5" or 6" housing
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Our baffle trim recessed lighting fixtures are instant on with the latest in LED flicker-free technology for maximum eye comfort.
●SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, suitable for damp locations. Directly install retrofit fixture to the ceiling in an existing recessed can for instant on, bright light in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom and common areas in your home or office. Your source ground wire should connect to your existing can. In that case, attach the ground wire of the retrofit to the can. Simply loosen a screw and wrap the ground wire around, then tighten the screw. It is highly recommended a licensed electrician install your fixture to meet electrical codes.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL classified and backed by Energy Star, FCC, RoHS certificates.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is model L6. It is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
Review of light purchase
Most enjoyable experience and primarily due to my electricians assistance in selecting the proper replacement light for my residence.