● DECORATIVE 2-LIGHT DESIGN - This suspended wall lantern features 2-lights inside a modern, wrought iron fixture. The clear glass panes on the Babcock vintage style lantern complement indoor or outdoor décor with its matte black, rust resistant finish and durable iron. Add a filament bulb for enhanced retro styling. The fixture accepts two E12 candelabra base LED bulbs (wattage maximums are incandescent: 40W and LED: 6W).
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for exterior walls, hotels, outside stairwells, and anywhere you want retro styling in a streamlined light fixture. Fixture is wet rated and suitable for outdoor applications such as gardens, patios, or as a front porch fixture.
● AUTO ON/OFF DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco’s Babcock Caged Wall Sconce with Dusk to Dawn capabilities powers on automatically when the sun goes down. The photocell sensor detects light levels to act as an automatic night light. No timer needed! Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This fixture is non-dimmable.
● WATERPROOF - This LED wall sconce is waterproof for outdoor applications. Features a modern, matte black finish and durable iron that can stand up to the elements and is rust resistant.
● EASY INSTALL - Set up in just a few steps with included mounting equipment. 1) Attach support bracket to your junction box; 2) Connect wires; and 3) Fasten the wall sconce to the support bar. Includes copper wiring.
● BENEFITS & CERTIFIED - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This wall sconce is ETL and RoHS certified.
|Babcock 2-Light Caged Wall Sconce, Dusk to Dawn Specifications
|Base Type||2x E12 sockets|
|Material||Iron, Glass, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Mounting bracket, wire nuts, ball nuts, 2x fixture screws, Dusk to Dawn sensor on light fixture.|
|Sensor Type||Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor|
|Max Bulb Wattage||Accepts LED bulb max 6W, incandescent bulb max 40W|