Solar LED Path Lights, Square
- Pro Tips
Fast install for bright, waterproof, auto lighting at night. Sun powered.
Filter Reviews:JM11/14/2021Joe M.United StatesJM11/14/2021Joe M.United StatesPR07/21/2021Peter R.United States
Great sidewalk lighting
The lights work great and are very bright. I am very happy with them!KH06/09/2021Katrina H.United States
Lite and bright
I have 24 of these lights on my lawn and they all work. After two days of sunlight, they were all lid. very nice look
Solar LED Path Lights, Square Specifications Download Specs
SKU PL_SQ-7K-1PK Lumens Approx. 3-4LM CRI 80+ Color Temperature 7000K Dimmable Non-Dimmable Operating Temperature Charging: 32°F to 140°F (0℃ to 60℃). Discharging: -4°F to 140°F (-20℃ to 60℃). IP Rating IP65 Warranty 1-Year Material Steel Included Components Ground Stake, Square LED Unit Certifications CE, RoHS Battery Yes (batteries included) Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Working Time 8-10 hours Moisture Rating Wet Battery Included Yes Battery Type Built-in NiMH Battery 600mAh Power Type Solar Charging Time 6-8 hours Mount Type Ground Spike Sensor Details See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor. Sensor Type Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor
● WATERPROOF - The IP65 weatherproof rating ensures our solar path lights hold up against mother nature. Dust-tight construction keeps out debris. Ideal for outdoor spaces such as garden, patio, deck, terrace, yard, and pool areas.
● SOLAR PANEL & STEEL HOUSING - This light includes a solar panel and a durable, steel housing. An included, rechargeable battery stores the energy for this sun-powered light fixture during the day. The Dusk to Dawn sensor detects light levels and automatically turns on the LED for hours of nighttime light.
● LIGHT UP THE NIGHT - Illuminate your landscape in two easy steps: attach stake A & stake B, then place in the ground. Once installed, let the sun charge up the solar path lights. Allow the built-in battery to charge for 6-8 hours in direct sunlight and enjoy 8-10 hours of bright (7000K), consistent light at night.
● RoHS & CE Certified - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Battery included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 1-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices and knowledgeable support specialists. Switch to Sunco and save!