● MOTION ACTIVATED - Shop Light will illuminate when motion is detected. Light will automatically turn off after 10 minutes, if no movement is detected by the motion sensor.
● LINKABLE - Link up to 4 LED Shop Lights together on the same power source.
● APPLICATIONS - Directly mount this steel motion shop light to the ceiling or suspend from the included hanging chain for bright light in garages, basements, warehouses, and storage areas.
● BENEFITS - Sunco's LED Shop Light with motion activation has a long lifetime of 50,000 hours. This plug-and-play fixture is backed by ETL, FCC, and RoHS certificates. This 40W LED with 4100 lumens of brightness is a replacement for 260W fixtures.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Shop Light, 4ft, Frosted, Motion Activated, 4100 Lumens Specifications
|Included Components||Mounting Equipment (Surface or Suspension). Includes 5' plug-in cord.|
|Linkable||Up to 4. Plugs on light intended for linking only, not for use as an outlet.|
|Certifications||ETL(5005842), FCC, RoHS|
|Wire Length||60" power cord|
|Max Linking||Up to 4|
|Mount Type||Hang or Flush Mount|
|Sensor Details||Light turns off 10 minutes after motion is detected|
|Sensor Type||Yes, Radar Photocell Sensor|
Nice light and great customer service
Ordered a 4 pack for my dad for Christmas. Box and one unit damaged in shipping. I provided a picture and they promptly shipped a replacement unit. Lights look nice and I'm looking forward to the motion sensing functionality rather than searching for switches in the dark.
4100 lumens is perfect for my work area. Purchased two and will order two more for total illumination for precise work...
Like the light, the motion sensor works well, had 2 already, got another so now don’t have to turn lights on at all.
LED Shop Light
Works well, but more flimsy than I had hoped for.
Very light and flimsy but work well
They are very light and not the most solid feeling, but once mounted that doesn't really matter. The motion sensors work great, and they are plenty bright for my application. Just don't drop them when installing.