IC rated for fire safety. Fast install with all in one package. No can needed. Selectable Color Temperature.
● SELECTABLE CCT - Choose color temperature (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K) to tune 6" Wafer Thin Slim Downlight to your preferred color setting. Easy color temperature (CCT) selection with the slider switch on light. Try each color temperature to suit the look and feel of your room, then lock in your selection during the installation.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality.
● IC RATED - This 6” Slim LED downlight wafer thin slim with selectable CCT is IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our Slim recessed lights won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly Energy Star, FCC, RoHS, and T24-certified.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Selectable CCT, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star, T24, FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
Great product I ordered 40 of them but a couple of the switches for the color select were defective and wouldn't switch between all of the color spectrum only 2 out of 40 were malfunctioning gonna have to contact sunco and return them
Perfect for installing
Thank you so much for making a large enough space to twist wires together and stuff into box with an easy to clasp lid. Thank you for making it affordable. I love them. I just did a job with another brand and had a hard time getting all wires into small box with screw on lid. I will only buy Sunco from now on.
Does not meet NEC requirements
I have been a huge fan of this product and never have had it brought to my attention recently and Inspector look for the cubic inch room at the junction box where the driver is. There is no type of wire that would fit in this box and make it work when I called customer service they told me to use a 16 gauge wire which is not possible. Please fill me in on how to fix 203-671-0973 like I said I’ve got a huge favor of this product, but I am in a bad spot. I just installed 500 of these.