● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering.
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. It is fire retardant.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product's foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly backed by Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certificates. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Baffle Trim, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, FCC, RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K.|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
Superb lighting, excellent pricing, simple installation and fast shipping. Can’t ask for anything better in lighting. Extremely satisfied Dennis B. From Louisiana, USA
Lights worked great
Great, I had to change the black box also, not just the light
Love the product and company
I have used Sunco lights for my own home and for clients and they provide good products at good prices. I have had several issues with lights but customer service was great and took care of the issue immediately. I will and do recommend
These lights are so much easier to install then the old housing type lights (can lights) and they give plenty of light. Pre-run the wire, set the J box then after drywall cut the holes, connect the cord from the J box to light, snap the light in with the spring clips and your done! J box wiring compartment could be a little bigger but I was able to get 2)14/2 Romex in J box
LED recessed lighting
For only having the lighting for 5 months that the electrician installed in a remodel. Out of the 5 that were installed, Ihad to replace 1 light and 1 black box. The other 4 have been fine. Thank you, Ian