IC rated for fire safety. Fast install with all in one package. No can needed. Selectable Color Temperature.
● SELECTABLE CCT - Choose color temperature (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K) to tune 6" Wafer Thin Slim Downlight to your preferred color setting. Easy color temperature (CCT) selection with the slider switch on light. Try each color temperature to suit the look and feel of your room, then lock in your selection during the installation.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality.
● IC RATED - This 6” Slim LED downlight wafer thin slim with selectable CCT is IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our Slim recessed lights won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly Energy Star, FCC, RoHS, and T24-certified.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Selectable CCT, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star, T24, FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
They were easy to install and I just turned them on Friday and all but one of them came on. That was actually really good because I have new construction and we had 70 of your recessed lights installed. The power was turned on Friday and we turned them all on within a matter of minutes. The only one that didn't come on was one you sent extra I guess and the power box was different than all of the others, not having a color adjustment. It turned out to not be the light but that one driver box that was bad. I had an extra and replaced it and that light came right on. I have only had them for 2 days and I don't live in the house yet but so far they are working perfectly.
Everything I ordered came quickly and was exactly what I was looking for
They work and look good. The junction box needs to be a little bigger and the trim needs to be a little stiffer.
Sunco has what I need.
As an electrical contractor, I need just the right bulbs and light fixtures . Sunco has what I need and ships right away.
Loved the lights.
We love them so far. Easy install and work great. We had one junction box that was incorrect but that’s why we bought a few extra.