● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering.
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. It is fire retardant.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product's foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly backed by Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certificates. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Baffle Trim, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, FCC, RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K.|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
Just what we wanted
Excellent downlight at a fraction of the cost of what I was going to pay at a big box store! Easy to work with and install!
These lights are the easiest to remove and install. I was amazed at how fast this process was. Love the lights.
We are still in the process of installing the lighting. So far we have only had one with the wiring attachment fittings broken, which we will need replaced. As work progresses, we'll update
It was great not having to worry about rafters being an issue. Installed quickly and easily with excellent results
Excellent Slim Wafer
Easy and quick install. Us alot of these. I wish i could get them faster then a week or more.