Plug and Play Bi Pin T8 LED Tube works with the most popular electronic ballasts and is capable of replacing your existing fluorescent lamps without any additional wiring. It provides exceptional LED lighting with reduced energy and maintenance costs.
- Replace existing fluorescent T8 without any wiring
- Thermal fuse installed for added safety
- High energy efficiency compared to fluorescent lamps
- Ballast required - Double ended - See Ballast Compatibility
- Available in 5000K daylight
- UL, RoHS, and DLC certified
- 1,800 lumens
- 12 watts
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Retail stores
● PLUG & PLAY - Compatible with most popular electronic ballast. No additional wiring required
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Specifications: Type A, Length 4ft (47.8"), Frosted Cover, 12 Watts, 1800 Lumens, 120-277V, 210° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by UL, DLC, and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|T8 LED Tube, 4ft, Frosted, Plug & Play, Type A, 12W, 1800 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Type A|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Metal End Caps|
|Certifications||UL, RoHS, DLC|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||DEP – Double-Ended Power|