The T5 LED Tube is a modern lighting upgrade designed to provide an energy-efficient and eco-friendly alternative to fluorescent tubes. With its single or double-ended wiring options, this 4ft LED tube light easily retrofits into common linear fluorescent fixtures. It can be directly connected to the existing line voltage supply eliminating the need for a fluorescent ballast—reducing unnecessary maintenance costs. Make the switch to this eco-conscious LED tube!
- Replaces standard fluorescent lamps
- Built-in universal line voltage driver for easy installation
- No ballast required
- Single Ended Power can be used with non-shunted lamp holders; Double Ended Power can be used with shunted lamp holders
- 3 color temperature switches (brightness per color):
- 3500K neutral white: 3400 lumens
- 4000K cool white: 3500 lumens
- 5000K daylight: 3500 lumens
- Protective plastic end caps housing with glass tube
- 50,000 lifetime hours
- RoHS, UL, and DLC 5.1 certified
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Retail stores
● BYPASS BALLAST - Have a simple setup with little maintenance costs by bypassing the ballast for these Type B tube lights.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - With a glass tube and plastic end caps housing, this LED Tube light replaces standard fluorescent lamps to improve your energy efficiency and reduce your maintenance. Specifications: Type B, Length 4ft (45.8"), Frosted Cover, 25W, 3,500 Lumens, 120-277V, 180° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by RoHS, UL & DLC 5.1 certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T5 LED Tube, 4ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 25W, Single/Double Ended, Selectable CCT, 3500 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G5, Ballast Bypass Type B|
|Color Temperature||3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 113°F|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Plastic End Caps + Safety Coated lens|
|Certifications||RoHS, UL, DLC 5.1|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||Single or Double Ended Power|
|Tombstone Type||Shunted or Non-Shunted|