The T5 LED Tube is a modern lighting upgrade designed to provide an energy-efficient and eco-friendly alternative to fluorescent tubes. With its single or double-ended wiring options, this 2ft LED tube light easily retrofits into common linear fluorescent fixtures. It can be directly connected to the existing line voltage supply eliminating the need for a fluorescent ballast—reducing maintenance costs. This LED tube lamp consumes less energy than standard fluorescent lamps, saving you money on energy and maintenance. Making the switch to this LED tube is both smart and eco-conscious!
- Replaces standard fluorescent lamps
- Built-in universal line voltage driver for easy installation
- No ballast required
- Single Ended Power can be used with non-shunted lamp holders; Double Ended Power can be used with shunted lamp holders
- 3 color temperature switches (brightness per color):
- 3500K neutral white: 1550 lumens
- 4000K cool white: 1600 lumens
- 5000K daylight: 1600 lumens
- Protective plastic end caps housing with glass tube
- 50,000 lifetime hours
- RoHS and UL certified
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Retail stores
● BYPASS BALLAST - Have a simple setup with little maintenance costs by bypassing the ballast for these Type B tube lights.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - With a glass tube and plastic end caps housing, this LED Tube light replaces standard fluorescent lamps to improve your energy efficiency and reduce your maintenance. Specifications: Type B, Length 2ft (22.2"), Frosted Cover, 12W, 1,600 Lumens, 120-277V, 180° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by RoHS & UL certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T5 LED Tube, 2ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 12W, Single/Double Ended, Selectable CCT, 1600 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G5, Ballast Bypass Type B|
|Color Temperature||3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 113°F|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Plastic End Caps + Safety Coated lens|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||Single or Double Ended Power|
|Tombstone Type||Shunted or Non-Shunted|