The LED corn bulb is a high-efficiency lighting solution with a 16W power rating and 2080 lumens of brightness. It has a color temperature of 5000K, which provides a cool white light that is ideal for outdoor lighting, commercial lighting, and industrial lighting applications. The bulb has an E26 medium base, making it compatible with most standard light fixtures. This LED corn bulb is a cost-effective and energy-saving alternative to traditional incandescent bulbs, and it has a long lifespan, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
- 360° Optical design for even light distribution
- High voltage surge protection (6KV)
- Hallow heat sink for increased cooling air flow
- IP63 rated
- Suitable for enclosed fixtures
- High lumen output - uses less energy that traditional lamps
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- High bays
- Parking lots
- Street Lighting
- Wall packs
● COMMERCIAL GRADE – LED Corn Bulb replaces metal halide and high pressure sodium lamps to provide you with higher lumen count for a high output of bright light with less wattage draw than traditional bulbs. Ideal for interior and exterior applications.
● APPLICATIONS – Great for high bay light fixtures, replacement for HID fixtures in parking lots, warehouses, and garages. Also suited to pole top, shoeboxes, highway lighting, post and bollard pathway lighting. Specifications: 2080LM, 120-277V, 50W HID Replacement, and +50,000 lifetime hours.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Corn Bulb, 16W, 2000 Lumens Specifications
|Warranty||5-Yr Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dimensions||6.5" x 2.4"|