The 8W Emergency Battery is designed to provide reliable and efficient lighting during power outages or emergency situations. With its 8W power rating, this backup power supply provides illumination for up to 90 minutes in dark or low-light conditions. It has a LiFePO4 battery type that is known for its long lifespan, safety features, and is a popular choice for emergency lighting systems. Designed for use in damp locations, this battery is perfect for commercial and industrial applications where safety is paramount!
- Kit includes a 2-in-1 IP65 test switch and charge indicator light
- Automatically activates when connected to AC—no manual battery connection required
- Self-test capabilities
- Output power: 8W / 25-56V DC
- Recharge time: 24 Hours
- Lifelong high-temperature recyclable LiFePO4 battery
- Circuitry enclosed in white painted steel case for added protection
- Meets or exceeds all NEC, IBC, and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting Requirements
- RoHS, CEC Title 20 Compliant, & UL certified
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
|(Vapor Tight) MS-MVT04-50W27V-DDKF|
● EMERGENCY PACK - This 8W emergency battery back up allows up to 90min of extra light in case of power outage. These EM batteries work with indoor LED fixtures and provide added safety features for indoor commercial building.
● CERTIFIED - This emergency battery is backed by CEC Title 20 Compliant, RoHS, & UL certifications.
● BENEFITS - 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Emergency Battery, 8W/90 Min, LED Vapor Tight Fixtures Specifications
|Operating Temperature||41°F - 122°F|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||White Painted Steel Case|
|Included Components||2-in-1 IP65 Test Switch & Charge Indicator Light|
|Certifications||Title 20 Compliant, RoHS, UL|