Elevate your lighting control system with the Bi-Level PIR Motion & Daylight Sensor. Perfect for commercial and industrial uses, this smart sensor automatically dims and turns off lights after a standby period when no motion is detected. Aside from its motion sensor, it also contains a daylight sensor capable of regulating brightness based on the natural light present in its surroundings. Durable and IP65-rated, this PIR sensor can be operated to automate lighting in various settings.
The simple adjustable socket connects the sensor to compatible fixtures. Using this swivel adjustable elbow ensures a more straightforward integration process!
- Included Components:
- (1) Adjustable socket for seamless integration and effortless installation
- (1) PIR sensor for control capabilities
- 360° detection range
- 40ft mounting height & 60ft detection diameter
- IP65 wet rated
- Easy dynamic control (**remote required)
- Provides multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution
- Adjustable light levels and standby time
- 0-10V dimming capabilities
**PRE-RC-100 remote sold separately
● MOTION & DAYLIGHT ACTIVATED - This convenient, responsive to both motion and daylight, and easily installed sensor detects movement and lights to automate lighting in your warehouse, office building, or other commercial spaces. Use this microwave sensor to only illuminate when necessary. Great for safety purposes to detect movement after hours.
● INCREASE ENERGY SAVINGS - Attached motion sensor turns on your light only when you need it to reduce your wattage consumption.
|Bi-Level PIR Motion & Daylight Sensor with Adjustable Swivel Connector for Strip Light Fixtures Specifications
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 140°F|
|Range||60’ range sensitivity detector|
|Sensor Details||See specification sheet for full details about motion detection.|