The Bi-Level Microwave Motion & Daylight Sensor is designed to detect both motion and daylight levels in its environment. Compatible with select strip light fixtures, this smart sensor dims and turns off after a standby period when no motion or occupancy is detected. It features a daylight sensor that can adjust the brightness based on the amount of natural light present in the surroundings. To connect this microwave sensor to compatible fixtures, employ the elbow for integration.
The Adjustable Swivel Quick Connect Socket, as mentioned, simplifies integration. Tailored for select LED strip lights with ISO, this elbow serves as the link or connector that enables the sensor to integrate with compatible fixtures. With this swivel adjustable elbow, you can make the integration simpler and smoother!
- Included Components:
- (1) Adjustable elbow for seamless integration and effortless installation
- (1) Sensor for control capabilities
- 360° detection range
- 40ft mounting height & 52ft detection diameter
- IP65 wet rated
- Easy dynamic control (**remote required)
- Provides multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution
- Adjustable light levels and standby time
- 0-10V dimming capabilities
**PRE-RC-100 remote sold separately
● MOTION & DAYLIGHT ACTIVATED - This convenient, responsive to both motion and daylight, and easily installed sensor detects movement and lights to automate lighting in your warehouse, office building, or other commercial spaces. Use this microwave sensor to only illuminate when necessary. Great for safety purposes to detect movement after hours.
● INCREASE ENERGY SAVINGS - Attached motion sensor turns on your light only when you need it to reduce your wattage consumption.
|Bi-Level Microwave Motion & Daylight Sensor with Adjustable Swivel Quick Connect Socket for LED Strip Light Fixtures Specifications
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F - 158°F|
|Range||52’ range sensitivity detector|
|Sensor Details||See specification sheet for full details about motion detection.|