Upgrade your lighting setup with an energy-efficient LED Ready Strip Light Fixture. This 4ft strip light converts a higher percentage of electricity into visible light, resulting in a 30% reduction in energy consumption compared to traditional fluorescent fixtures. It ensures seamless installation with its non-shunted sockets and works with both single-ended and double-ended LED tubes. Essentially, this light fixture is already equipped with wires at both ends, simplifying the setup process. Its die-formed and rigid fabrication makes it ideal for various spaces, such as warehouses, retail spaces, and more. Choose smart energy efficiency and superior lighting with this LED ready fixture!
- Consumes 30% less energy than a traditional fluorescent fixture
- Operates (2) 4ft T8 LED Tubes *sold separately
- Works with both single-end and double-end direct wire lamps
- LED ready with non-shunted sockets
- Corrosion-resistant 22 Gauge C.R.S housing for durability; high gloss baked white enamel finish for a clean and modern look
- Pre-wired for a quick and easy installation
- UL certified
*Compatible T8 LED Tubes are not included
- Retail stores
- Manufacturing facilities
- Commercial buildings and work areas
● 30% MORE EFFICIENT – Use less energy LED linear strip light compared to traditional fluorescent fixtures. Try out this item for any indoor commercial application.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Energy efficiency. Suitable for surface installation.
● CERTIFIED - This LED light fixture is backed by UL standards.
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for offices, hospitals, schools, warehouses, retail stores, and many more indoor commercial areas.
● BENEFITS - 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|4ft LED Ready Strip Light Fixture, Non-Shunted, Single/Double Ended Specifications
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 122°F|
|Warranty||2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||22 Gauge C.R.S Housing|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||Single or Double Ended Power|