PAR30 LED Bulb, 850 Lumens
- Pro Tips
Long life 11W PAR30 LED equivalent to 75W. Waterproof and dimmable.
Filter Reviews:KB12/04/2021Kevin B.United StatesJR07/16/2021John R.United StatesJR07/16/2021ja r.United StatesAA05/31/2021Alan A.United States
PAR30 LED Bulb, 850 Lumens Specifications Download Specs
SKU Wattage 11W Voltage 120V Lumens 850LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 75W Efficiency 77LM/W Color Temperature 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 40° Dimmable Dimmable Moisture Rating Wet Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F IP Rating IP65 Lifetime 25,000 Hours Switching Cycles 30,000 Warranty 5-Year Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Bulb Base E26 Finish Frosted Compliance Not available for sale in California Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices in downlights and recessed cans.
● WATERPROOF - The IP65 wet rating ensures our PAR30 LED Bulbs stand up to mother nature and your sprinklers. Suitable for wet rated zones inside and ideal for outdoor spaces, such as garden, patio, deck, and yard.
● BEAM ANGLE - With a narrow 40° beam angle, this PAR30 LED makes a great spotlight to highlight architectural elements outside, point out features inside your home or office, and accent sculptures or décor. This PAR delivers a highly directional beam with softened edge shadows.
● APPLICATIONS - Choose open fixtures for your PAR30 LED bulbs. PAR30s are commonly are used in cans as downlights. Fits in a 5" or 6" recessed can. Also suitable for spotlighting art inside or architectural details outside in landscape lighting or as signage uplights.
● SAVE ENERGY - Lower your energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by converting to LED. Sunco's PAR30 LEDs are a sustainable choice by offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL listed and backed by Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certificates.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.