PAR20 LED Smart Bulb, WiFi
- Pro Tips
Control LED Smart Bulbs with an app. Change color, dim, set on/off, and more.
PAR20 LED Smart Bulb, WiFi Specifications Download Specs
SKU PAR20_S-5W-27K_5K-1PK Wattage 5W Voltage 120V Lumens 400LM Color Temperature 2700K-5000K Beam Angle 40° Dimmable Yes, 10%-100% Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 25,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Included Components Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Damp Bulb Base E26 Selectable Details See install manual for bulb control details. Finish Frosted
● SMART BULB - Use your voice to control the lights. No hub required. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Choose from 16 million colors or between warm and cool light temperatures.
● SCHEDULES - Set schedules that automatically turn bulbs on/off, easily accommodating your needs at any hour of the day.
● SCENES - Programmable scenes allow you to save your favorite lighting settings. From dimmable white to any color of the rainbow, your choices are endless.
● DIMMABLE - No need to add a dimmer switch; you can dim Sunco Smart Bulbs via the app or voice commands.
● MUSIC SYNC - Change colors with the beat of your favorite songs and enhance your next party.
● BEAM ANGLE - With a narrow 40° beam angle, this PAR20 LED makes a great spotlight to point out features inside your home or office and accent sculptures or décor. This PAR delivers a highly directional beam with softened edge shadows.
● APPLICATIONS - Choose open fixtures for your PAR20 LED bulbs. PAR20s are commonly are used in cans as downlights. Fits in a 4" recessed can. Also suitable for spotlighting art inside or architectural details outside in landscape lighting or as signage uplights.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.