The Type B T8 Tube Light is the simplest tube anyone could have for their next project. All that's needed is this single-ended tube & non-shunted tombstones. No ballast? No problem. Bypass the ballast to remove any compatibility issues—with no ballast replacement costs. And with no ballast, it has the longest lifespan of most T8 tube types. Choose this tube light if you want peace of mind & minimal maintenance.
- No ballast required
- Single-ended power - Non-shunted socket required.
- 50,000-hour lifespan
- Available in 3000K cool white, 3500K neutral white, 4000K cool white, and 5000K daylight color temperatures
- 1,400 lumens
- 12 watts
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Retail stores
● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Specifications: Type B, Length 3ft (36"), Frosted Cover, 12 Watts, 1400 Lumens, 120-277V, 210° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by UL, RoHS, and DLC certificates.
● BENEFITS — 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|T8 LED Tube, 3ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 12W, Single Ended, 1400 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Type B|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Plastic End Caps|
|Certifications||UL, RoHS, DLC 5.1|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||SEP – Single-Ended Power|