The Type B T5 Tube Light is the simplest tube anyone could have for their next project. Bypass the ballast for lower energy cost, higher light output, and reduced maintenance cost. It has the longest lifespan of most T5 tube types.
Single-ended technology provides superior performance while making setup quick & simple. Non-shuted tombstones required (not included).
Choose this tube light if you want peace of mind & minimal maintenance.
- No ballast required
- Single-ended power - Non-shunted socket required
- Available in 4000K cool white and 5000K daylight
- 6 maximum tube lights within a fixture
- 50,000-hour lifespan
- UL, ETL, RoHS, and DLC certified
- 3,200 lumens
- 25 watts
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Retail stores
● BYPASS BALLAST - Have a simple setup with little maintenance costs by bypassing the ballast for these Type B tube lights
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Specifications: Type B, Length 4ft (45.8"), Frosted Cover, 25 Watts, 3200 Lumens, 120-277V, 180° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by UL, DLC, ETL, and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|T5 LED Tube, 4ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 25W, Single Ended, 3200 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G5, Type B|
|Color Temperature||3500K, 5000K|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Metal End Caps|
|Certifications||UL, RoHS, ETL, DLC|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||SEP – Single-Ended Power|