● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Certifications: Energy Star, ETL.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, mounting hardware included! Directly mount to the ceiling or suspend from the ceiling for instant bright light in your garages, basements, warehouses, and storage area.
● LINKABLE - Easily daisy chain the industrial shop light to create an extendable design. Seamlessly connect up to 4 LED shop lights together with connectors for energy savings in your home, office or workspace.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Backed by Energy Star and ETL certificates.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Shop Light, Industrial, Frosted, 4100 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Operating Temperature||4°F to 104°F|
|Included Components||Mounting Equipment (Surface or Suspension)|
|Linkable||Plugs on light intended for linking only, not for use as an outlet.|
|Certifications||Energy Star, ETL (5005842)|
|Wire Length||60" power cord|
|Max Linking||Up to 4|
|Mount Type||Hang or Flush Mount|
|Pull Chain Length||9.84"|
They are a very nice fixture..
Upgrade to the future
Excellent and simple to install. pay for themselves in less than 2 years ,then free!
Changed design in midstream!
I Bought 4 of these several months ago to evaluate for replacement of some old 8’ fluorescent fixtures in a 42’ X 60’ barn. They were far superior to the failed originals and I ordered 14 more. These are not the same. The light output is similar, but they are smaller physically and the color temperature seems more towards yellow ( a slight improvement) On the plus side, they are easier to hang having a single “S-hook” slot in the center of the end. I had built a jig to allow mounting 2 lights together on a single pair of chains and it does not work with the new style. The narrower reflector allows a bit more light to go up rather than down, but, all in all, they are acceptable and the price is right. Sunco claims that the new design is more efficient and will last longer. I cannot judge the former and the later will take years to confirm. I’d put the rating at 3.5 for now.
Order lights and they arrived in a few days. Lights are very bright compared to the old fluorescent lights that l replaced, easy to install, I did flush mount. I also really like the instant on and no flickering like the old lights
Ordered two and only one work
We finally got to hang/plug them in yesterday. I ordered two and only one of them working. We hooked up a plug tester and it was showing it as only an open ground plug. But the other one showed regular correct wiring.