● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Specifications: Type B, Single Sided (SEP), Length 4ft (48"), Frosted Cover, Wattage 18, Lumens 2200, 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● EASY INSTALL - Installation of the Type B LED Tube in 5 minutes or less! Locate the ballast, cut the hot and neutral wires then cut the socket lead wires and connect the input wires to the output wires to bypass the ballast. Requires non-shunted tombstones, not included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T8 LED Tube, 4 Ft, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 18W, 2200 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Ballast Bypass Type B, Single-Ended (SEP)|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Aluminum, Polycarbonate|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||SEP – Single-Ended Power|
Should have done this ages ago
For the price and the little work it takes it’s truly a no brainer! Had one bulb that was damaged during transit sent an email no questions asked and got me a replacement just as fast as if I ordered it. Once I realized it was so easy I retro fitted my whole house.
Very good experience. The first delivery was damaged. Contacted company and a replacement was sent and delivered undamaged. Will definitely buy from this company again.
Totally satisfied with the led bulbs. 2200 lumens k 5000 color. Instant on in sub 20 degree temperature. Looking forward to not having to change burnt-out bulbs.
Very happy with the t8 bulbs. Converted all my shop lights over with these. Uses half the amps of the florescent.
Perfect and inexpensive
It was super easy to remove the ballast and rewire the fixtures using the existing wires and wire nuts. The lights are bright and very white and come on immediately. I only needed one bulb in my two bulb fixtures.