● 180-MINUTE BACKUP LIGHT - Our emergency safety light provides a minimum of 180-minutes of backup light during a power failure. The dual lamp heads feature bright LED light and a 3.6V 6000mAh Nickel Cadmium battery.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Easily secure this bright emergency light fixture with its slim profile to your wall. Wire it via a J-box or conduit to suit your application needs. See installation manual for easy install instructions. Mounting equipment located inside the fixture. Dual adjustable LEDs can swivel up to 340-degrees to reposition the light where you need it.
● UL 94V-0 RATING - This UL rating means this emergency light will not act as a fire promotor to further spread flames, due to its certified fire resistance and self-extinguishing characteristics. Also FCC certified for safety.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Our damp rated 2 Head LED Emergency Light is built to fit your safety needs in offices, schools, retail spaces, and everything in between. Designed for indoor use only.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. This exit sign is UL listed and FCC certified.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 1-Year Warranty. We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by knowledgeable support specialists.
|2 Head LED Emergency Light Specifications
|Beam Angle||Dual LEDs swivel up to 340°|
|Color Temperature||6000K, 6500K|
|Included Components||Mounting Equipment (Wall or Ceiling), Built-in Battery|
|Certifications||UL, FCC. Also UL 94V-0 flame rating.|
|Battery||Built-in Nickel-Cadmium Battery (3.6V 600mAh), lasts for 180-minutes of backup power during power outages.|
|Working Time||180-minutes backup lighting during power outage.|
|Moisture Rating||Damp - Indoor Use Only|
|Battery Type||3.6V 600mAh Nickel-Cadmium|
|Backup Light Details||~180-minutes|
|Charging Time||24 Hours|
|Fire Rating||UL 94V-0 Flame Rating|
Very satisfied with the results of these lights
a handy thing to have if you have a power outage
I modified mine so I could plug them into an outlet and hang them where I wanted - even use it as a bright 3 hour flashlight in case of emergency. I live in a rural area with at least one or 2 power outages a year and these are great as I have a generator I have to set up and it doesn't run my whole house. Nice bit of protection.
Amazed at the simplicity of this product. Yet fully functional right out of the box. Lights were easy to set up. Plug in the battery, connect the two power wires, mount to the wall, aim the lights, done! Would buy again in a heartbeat.
Emergency Lights - LEDs
These E Lights work very well and given the fact that they are LED they pull less power, got rid of old outdated batteries and lights that were not functional.