● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+).
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. It is fire retardant.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Energy Star listed. ETL, FCC, and RoHS certificates. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Smooth Trim, 850 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, ETL (5005842), FCC (L10), RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K.|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
It was great thank you for a good product and they were shipped fast.
Great lights. Be back for more
2nd time using this company. This time I bought 15 6inch lights and they worked as expected. Really enjoy the strength of the spring and the ease of disconnecting the lights for removal.
Great customer service. Representative was knowledgeable and patient with my order.
Perfect…..was the right fit all around.
Replacing old can lights
Awesome. So easy to install! Only recommendation would be to include an adapter ring for those who have a bigger opening than the light will cover.
Good replacement LED fixture
I loved the ease of installation. Removed old five inch cans, recut the drywall to six inches and connected the romex. Only small issue is the small volume of the connection chamber. Tough for use as a junction box. External J box and pigtail were used.