A15 LED Bulb
- Pro Tips
Compact LED for refrigerators or fans. Withstands temperature as low as 4°F.
Filter Reviews:BB07/21/2021Brad B.United StatesGreat product and customer service
These are great bulbs and their customer service is fantastic.
A15 LED Bulb Specifications Download Specs
SKU A15-8W-27K-1PK Wattage 8W Voltage 120V Lumens 800LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 60W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 240° Dimmable Yes Efficiency 100LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F - 104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Damp Bulb Base E26 Finish Frosted
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) that fits any mood or decor. Our A15 LED bulbs give off sunlight-like quality for true color rendering.
● SAVE ENERGY - Lower your energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by converting to LED. Sunco's A15 LEDs are a sustainable choice by offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
● APPLICATIONS - A15 LED bulbs are compact with an E26 base that is ideal for refrigerators and fans.
● ENERGY STAR & UL CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL listed and backed by Energy Star, FCC, RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.