● SELECTABLE CCT - Choose from 5 color temperatures (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K) and tune your 4" Slim Baffle Downlight to your preferred color setting using the slider switch on back of the junction box. Simply try out the various color temperatures to suit the look and feel of your room, then lock in your selection during the installation.
● IC RATED - This 4” LED Slim Baffle with Selectable CCT is IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our Slim recessed lights won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a recessed can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing the light up into the hole. Includes copper wiring.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly FCC and RoHS certified.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 4 Inch, Slim, Baffle Trim, Selectable CCT Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, FCC, RoHS *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
I wanted to replace my outdated fluorescent light with plastic diffuser setup but didn’t want to redo the ceiling yet. Took out the fluorescent lights and diffusers, got some 1/8 “ boards, stained them cut holes and mounted a few sets of the 4” recessed lights and it looks great! The kitchen hasn’t looked this bright since I bought the house. Think I’m going to leave it like that. Thanks again!