Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Selectable CCT
- Pro Tips
14w slim downlight is a 100w equivalent. Select from 5 CCTs with switch on j-box
Filter Reviews:HH07/16/2021Harold H.United StatesGREAT JOB
THE ITEM IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING FOR.JB06/15/2021James B.United StatesSunco
Great value. Easy installation Pleased with the look .
Recessed LED Lighting, 6 Inch, Slim, Selectable CCT Specifications Download Specs
SKU DL_SL6-14W-27K_5K-4PK Wattage 14W Voltage 120V Lumens 850LM CRI 90+ Wattage Equivalency 100W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K Beam Angle 110° Dimmable Yes Efficiency 60LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 50,000 Hours Warranty 7-Year Switching Cycles 10,000 Material Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring Included Components Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver Certifications ETL (5005842), FCC (L10), RoHS IC Rated Yes Compliance NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver, CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Airtight No Moisture Rating Damp Mount Type Recessed Trim Type Smooth J-Box Included Yes
● SELECTABLE CCT - Choose color temperature (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K) to tune your 6" Slim Downlight to your preferred color setting. Easy CCT selection with the slider switch on back of the junction box. Simply try out the various color temperatures to suit the look and feel of your room, then lock in your selection during the installation.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+).
● IC RATED - This 14W 6” LED downlight wafer thin Slim with Selectable CCT is IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space. It is fire retardant.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Backed by ETL, FCC, and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.