Recessed LED Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Baffle, Damp Rated, 965 LM
- Pro Tips
Fast install retrofit downlight in existing can. 13W LED is 75W equivalent.
Filter Reviews:WS09/10/2021Wendy S.United Stateslighting
my husband bought this and we are so please with this light. Supposed to last many many hours.BM08/10/2021Bob M.United StatesRecessed lights.
So far, so good. It matches the existing lights and plugged into the original power supply.DM07/21/2021Dan M.United StatesAwesome easy to install
Fantastic look greatPI07/15/2021Peter I.United StatesLight up
These lights are great. Brightened up my kitchen so much that I feel like I'm out in the sun even at night. I'm going to replace more ceiling light with theseDS06/17/2021David S.United StatesLight fixture
The replacement arrived timely. VERY disappointed that this LED fixture had to be replaced after only one year of use.
Recessed LED Lighting, 5/6 Inch, Baffle, Damp Rated, 965 LM Specifications Download Specs
SKU DL_BFDR56-13W-27K-1PK Base Type E26 Wattage 13W Voltage 120V Lumens 965LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 75W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K Beam Angle 90° Dimmable Yes Efficiency 74LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 35,000 Hours Warranty 7-Year Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Included Components Flush, E26 adapter, Constant Current Driver Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Moisture Rating Damp Trim Type Baffle
● ADJUSTABLE - Fits 5" or 6" housing
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or decor. Our baffle trim recessed lighting fixtures are instant on with the latest in LED flicker-free technology for maximum eye comfort.
●SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, suitable for damp locations. Directly install retrofit fixture to the ceiling in an existing recessed can for instant on, bright light in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom and common areas in your home or office. Your source ground wire should connect to your existing can. In that case, attach the ground wire of the retrofit to the can. Simply loosen a screw and wrap the ground wire around, then tighten the screw. It is highly recommended a licensed electrician install your fixture to meet electrical codes.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL classified and backed by Energy Star, FCC, RoHS certificates.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is model L6. It is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.