● EASY INSTALL & OPERATION - Easily install Sunco's dimmable (0-10V) LED UFO High Bays using one of three methods: Hook Mount, Ceiling Mount, ½” NPT Pole Mount. Includes lifting ring.
● COMMERCIAL-GRADE - With its shatter-resistant aluminum housing, our UFO High Bays replace outdated HID fixtures with resilient & durable illumination. IP65 waterproof rating ensures reliable, bright light in any weather.
● DURABLE WITH GREAT HEAT DISSIPATION - Designed for optimal performance, our LED UFO High Bays' enhanced thermal management wicks away heat via highly-efficient sinks.
● CERTIFIED PRODUCT - We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance & safety. This fixture is UL & DLC certified.
● APPLICATIONS - Ideal for warehouses, retail spaces, gymnasiums, manufacturing, highway toll stations, gas stations, exhibition halls, supermarkets, distribution centers, & more.
● SUNCO+ BENEFITS - 7+ years of protection! Say hello to a brighter future with Sunco+ benefits - industry-leading coverage, support, and peace of mind.
|UFO High Bay 150W LED Fixture, 21000 Lumens Specifications
|Dimming Details||0-10V Dimming|
|Color Temperature||4000K, 5000K, 6000K|
|Material||Aluminum, Glass Cover|
|Included Components||Lifting Ring|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS|
UFO's are for real!!
Bought these to replace some 4' T8 LED bulbs/fixtures (4) in 30x30 metal shop. Not sure why i waited so long. Put up 5 lights, there is nothing else needed as these are bright as heck!!!! Installed myself using the existing wires from previous lights. Plan on putting a dimmer on them at a later date. Highly recommend these lights if looking for something that's bright and easy to install.
Excellent! You said what you were going to do and you did it. That is all I ask for!
I bought 30 of these lights last year and they made a HUGE difference how bright my shops got. Super easy to install. I bought 12 more for a couple more of my shops. I put 4 in a 1800 sq foot shop and they work great. In my state (WI), they qualify for a energy credit, so they only cost me a few dollars each. They are already a great price for the quality you receive. B
As an Electrical Contractor, I am rather disappointed with the fixtures. I had plugged one of the fixtures in for about 5 minutes and the fixture became so hot I could not touch the fixture. I can’t believe the fixture will last for the warranty period.
UFO High Bays
I was really pleased with the ease of installation. I had 8 foot fluorescent in my shop for 18 years. These really made a difference.