● WATERPROOF - The IP65 weatherproof rating ensures our solar path lights hold up against mother nature. Dust-tight construction keeps out debris. Ideal for outdoor spaces such as garden, patio, deck, terrace, yard, and pool areas.
● SOLAR PANEL & STEEL HOUSING - This light includes a solar panel and a durable, steel housing. An included, rechargeable battery stores the energy for this sun-powered light fixture during the day. The Dusk to Dawn sensor detects light levels and turns on the LED for hours of nighttime light.
● LIGHT UP THE NIGHT - Illuminate your landscape in two easy steps: attach stake A & stake B, then place in the ground. It's that simple. Once installed, let the sun charge up the solar path lights. Allow for 6-8 hours of charging time and enjoy 8-10 hours of bright consistent light. Choose your color temperature to suit your style.
● RoHS & CE Certified - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Battery included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 1-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices and knowledgeable support specialists. Switch to Sunco and save!
|Solar LED Path Lights, Round Specifications
|Operating Temperature||Charging: 32°F to 140°F (0℃ to 60℃). Discharging: -4°F to 140°F (-20℃ to 60℃).|
|Included Components||Ground stakes included|
|Battery||Yes, built-in NiMH Battery (600mAh) included|
|Working Time||8-10 hours (when fully charged)|
|Moisture Rating||Wet, iP65 Rated|
|Battery Type||Built-in NiMH Battery 600mAh|
|Charging Time||6-8 hours (in sunlight)|
|Mount Type||Ground Spike|
|Sensor Details||See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor.|
|Sensor Type||Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor|
Light your way
Great! I used only 6 lights to show off my beautiful flowers across the front of my house. They are exactly what I needed.
Let there be light!
I'll admit that I haven't put these lights outside except to charge them up and test them. One half day in the sun and they still turn on after 2 weeks sitting on the counter. I'm waiting to do a little yard work before putting them in the ground outside so I guess this isn't really helpful as of yet. I look forward to seeing how well they perform after outside installation. I'm curious to see how they hold up in wet weather on the ground as they don't appear to be watertight. Time will tell. I'll adjust my stars after some time outside.
Great lights at a great price!
So far, so good. Easy to install and they work great (that said, I’ve only had them a month). I bought some last year and most lasted thru the winter - a bit dimmer but still good.
Great lighting, make everything elegant.
5 star lights
all worked! very happy