● 2 FOR 1 - Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%), 1 LED tube does the job of 2 fluorescent tubes.
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Specifications: Type B, Single Sided (SEP), Length 4ft (48"), Frosted Cover, Wattage 18, Lumens 2200, 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● EASY INSTALL - Installation of the Type B LED Tube in 5 minutes or less! Locate the ballast, cut the hot and neutral wires then cut the socket lead wires and connect the input wires to the output wires to bypass the ballast. Requires non-shunted tombstones, not included.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|T8 LED Tube, Frosted, Bypass, Type B, 18W, 2200 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G13, Ballast Bypass Type B, Single-Ended (SEP)|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Aluminum, Polycarbonate|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||SEP – Single-Ended Power|
Sunco T8 LED for direct fluorescent replacement
Absolutely awesome. After seeing a good Youtube from another customer, we were able to upgrade our 1985 fluorescent daisy-chained kitchen lighting in our condo, using existing master wiring, new tombstones, and the Sunco T8 Led's. The results are so perfect that we are somewhat shocked. Thanks for making a great, well-priced product. Shipment was also quick, with excellent no-breakage packaging.
Converting old fixtures
Excellent product at a very good price. Very easy to convert old fixtures to accommodate these bulbs
Very good replacement bulbs. Minor modifications to the light fixtures.
The bulbs are very good. They are much brighter than the 40 watt fluorescent bulbs that are being replaced. Their color is very good much better than the fluorescent bulbs. Overall they are very good. One out of 20 bulbs was setup 1/4 off resulting in the LEDs being on the side rather than at the top. Other than that they are great!
You'll find every tool in your shop that you thought you lost with these amazingly bright lights. I replaced tubes in my woodshop, garage, and house and the result is very impressive. After a very brief learning curve about rewiring the fixture and bulb installation, I replaced over 60 tubes in no time at all. If you're looking to upgrade, brighten your spaces, and stop replacing ballasts I highly recommend these lights.
Works as advertised.
My only wish is these came in a warmer color