This Type A T5 LED Tube is a modern lighting solution that can replace your old fluorescent lights without hard work. It works with the most popular electronic ballasts and is capable of replacing your existing fluorescent lamps without any additional wiring. Install LED tube lights for a brighter, more friendly alternative at a lower cost.
- Replace existing fluorescent T5 without any wiring
- High energy efficiency compared to fluorescent lamps
- Available in 4000K cool white and 5000K daylight
- Ballast required - Double Ended
- Compatible with select dimming ballast - See Ballast Compatibility
- UL, RoHS, and DLC certified
- 3,500 lumens
- 25 watts
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Retail stores
● PLUG & PLAY - Compatible with most popular electronic ballasts. No additional wiring required
● COMMERCIAL GRADE - Specifications: Type A, Length 4ft (46"), Frosted Cover, 25 Watts, 3500 Lumens, 120-277V, 180° Beam Angle, 50,000 Life Hours, Flicker Free, Instant On. LEDs are the better alternative.
● FROSTED COVER – The frosted cover on this linear LED tube acts as a diffuser to soften harsh edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED – Enjoy a consistent high output light backed by UL, DLC, and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|T5 LED Tube, 4ft, Frosted, Plug & Play, Type A, 25W, 3500 Lumens Specifications
|Base Type||G5, Type A|
|Color Temperature||4000K, 5000K|
|Warranty||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Material||Tube: Glass; Housing: Plastic End Caps|
|Certifications||UL, RoHS, DLC|
|Power (SEP/DEP)||DEP – Double-Ended Power|