Easy to install hardwired smoke alarms meets new construction requirements. The BRK 9120B smoke sensor is the most accurate sensor available and can use a 9V alkaline battery as a backup. Smoke sensors are important for use in residential and commercial buildings.
- Interconnectable - Can be interconnected with up to 12 smoke alarms and the remaining six can be a combination of heat alarms, CO alarms and relays
- 9-volt backup battery (included) for constant monitoring
- Intelligent Sensing Technology - Reduces the number of non-emergency or "nuisace" alarms
- Single Button Test/Silence
- Dust Cover
- Single button test/silence
- 10-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
|First Alert BRK Hardwired Ionization Smoke Alarm Specifications
|Warranty||10-Years Manufacturer Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||5.6” in diameter x 2” depth|
|Sensor Details||Ionization Smoke Sensor|
Smoke Alarm purchase from Sunco.
Product was a little slow to ship, but tracking was easy and package arrived when promised. These alarms were replacing the same make and model... so installation was quick and simple. Sunco pricing was very attractive, would purchase from them again.