● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to fit any mood or decor. Our slim downlights give off sunlight-like quality.
● IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning the junction box is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. With worry-free installation, our Slim ceiling lights won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring-loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole. Includes copper wiring. Gloves are recommended for any routine maintenance of this wafer-thin, low profile LED downlight.
● PRODUCT DETAILS - This product is damp rated. The foam gasket helps form an airtight seal. This retains heat, moisture, and air conditioning inside your home or office without leaks to reduce the chance of mold or a rotting roof. Includes smooth trim.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Proudly Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certified. No Energy Star certification for 6000K.
● BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|Recessed LED Lighting, 4 Inch, Slim, Wafer Thin, Smooth Trim, 650 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Material||Polycarbonate, Copper Wiring|
|Included Components||Flush, Junction Box, Constant Current Driver|
|Certifications||Energy Star*, FCC (L10), RoHS. *No Energy Star Certification for 6000K.|
|Compliance||NOTE: Maximum Output Voltage: 36V, Maximum Current: 310mA, Constant Current Driver|
Sunco LED lighting
Easy install works well
Very good. Keep it up.
These are very nice lights for the price!
Good value recessed LED
This recessed LED seems to fit more snuggly against my ceiling than others I've purchased. Disadvantages include a small junction box that uses wire nuts instead of "push-in" connectors. That makes closing the box lid impossible if there are more than two cables going into it. One of five LED colors has to be chosen at time of purchase so the color isn't switchable. Still I prefer this recessed LED to others I've purchased because of the much lower cost. Dims to 5% of max range. Good light.
Pretty easy to install