The LED corn bulb is a high-efficiency lighting solution with a 22W power rating and 2860 lumens of brightness. It has a color temperature options of 3000K or 5000K, which is ideal for indoor/outdoor lighting, commercial lighting, and industrial lighting applications. The bulb has an E26 medium base, making it compatible with most standard light fixtures. This LED corn bulb is a cost-effective and energy-saving alternative to traditional incandescent bulbs, and it has a long lifespan, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
- 360° Optical design for even light distribution
- High voltage surge protection (6KV)
- Hallow heat sink for increased cooling airflow
- IP63 rated
- Suitable for enclosed fixtures
- High lumen output - uses less energy than traditional lamps
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- High bays
- Parking lots
- Street Lighting
- Wall packs
● COMMERCIAL GRADE – LED Corn Bulb replaces metal halide and high pressure sodium lamps to provide you with higher lumen count for a high output of bright light with less wattage draw than traditional bulbs. Ideal for interior and exterior applications.
● APPLICATIONS – Great for high bay light fixtures, replacement for HID fixtures in parking lots, warehouses, and garages. Also suited to pole top, shoeboxes, highway lighting, post and bollard pathway lighting. Specifications: 2860LM, 120-277V, 60W HID Replacement, and +50,000 lifetime hours.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|LED Corn Bulb, 22W, 2800 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||3000K, 5000K|
|Warranty||5-Yr Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dimensions||7.1" x 2.4"|