● IMPROVE SECURITY - Using the latest technology, Sunco's PAR38 LED Dusk to Dawn bulb powers on automatically when the sun goes down while the motion activated sensor uses radar to detect motion within 15 feet. Our PAR38 D2D Radar bulbs act as a deterrent against crime and stay on for 25 seconds after motion has stopped so you can feel safe and secure. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco's PAR38 LED Dusk to Dawn motion activated bulb turns on when motion is detected after the sun sets. The photocell sensor detects light levels to act as automatic night light while the radar sensor detects movement. Flip the switch on to activate the sensors. Just set it and forget it. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● VERSATILITY - PAR38 motion activated light bulbs are suitable for outdoor applications such as driveways, porches, decks, garages, and walkways. Don't worry about bumping into things, a spare hand to hit the light switch, or accidentally leaving the lights on. Save energy (up to 85%) with LEDs.
● BEAM ANGLE - With a narrow 40° beam angle, this motion activated PAR38 LED makes a great spotlight to highlight architectural elements outside, along with automating light near entrances, walkways, and garage doors. This PAR delivers a highly directional beam with softened edge shadows.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL listed and backed by FCC and RoHS certificates.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.
|PAR38 LED Bulb, Dusk to Dawn, Motion Activated, 1050 Lumens Specifications
|Color Temperature||2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Certifications||UL, FCC, RoHS|
|Sensor Details||See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor.|
|Sensor Type||Yes, both Infrared Photocell and Radar Photocell|
|Spacing||To avoid interference, space your PAR D2Ds at least 1.5ft (0.5m) apart|
Have had the light around my house. They work great
These bulbs allowed me to use dusk to dawn lighting without changing fixtures! Great idea!
Excellent motion activated flood light
We use this motion activated light on the front corners of our house to auto illuminate the garage and front porch area when we or visitors come to our house. The detection range is pretty good (about 20 feet) and it is nice to pull into the driveway and have the lights on.
Work perfectly. Look great.