● WATERPROOF - Our LED ST64 bulbs are weatherproof and can stand up to the elements. Dust-tight construction provides you with reliable bright light in any weather. Ideal applications include restaurants, hotels, lamps, exposed fixtures, wall lanterns, pendants, and string lights.
● VINTAGE DESIGN - Steampunk and retro decoration for your exposed fixtures. Modern LED filament in a traditional clear glass Edison bulb. Get the vintage look you want while saving energy (up to 85%). LED is the better alternative to traditional bulbs.
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (100%-10%) to suit any mood or decor. Our ST64 LED bulbs offer sunlight-like quality for true color rendering.
● CERTIFIED & TITLE 20 COMPLIANT - We uphold the highest standards by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our ST64 LED bulb provide instant start up with no warm up. They have no buzzing or flickering. Proudly backed by Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS, and UL certificates. Title 20 bulb for sale in California.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|ST64 LED Bulb, Filament, 800 Lumens Specifications
|Material||Aluminum, Housing: Glass|
|Certifications||Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS|
|Compliance||Title 20 Compliant|
Great products, great value!
The products I have ordered from Sunco have arrived quickly and been of great quality and value.
First order flawless
Products were shipped quickly, quality was first rate. Did have one of ST64 bulbs that was cloudy out of box. Received replacement quickly with spare bulbs. That's customer service. Top ratings all around
beautiful glow! I'll buy more soon.
I wanted bright lights to go in the Ball Jar lighting system in the new house and kitchen and these are perfect. Good price, Good communication, great product, love it. The dimensions were very helpful in making the decisions and the technical information on the website was perfect.
From a lighting designer, I like the overall bulb style but the Kelvin of 3000K is lower than expected.