● FULL SPECTRUM - Promotes plant growth during all stages. It can improve flowering/blooming, cloning, vegging and seeding stages. Serious growers know full spectrum fixtures can also accelerate the growth rate of plants to produce a high yield. 80W=600W with its 3800 lumens of brightness.
● INDOOR GARDENING - Grow Lights allow you to grow any type of plant year-round, regardless of the weather conditions outside.
● SAVE ENERGY - LED grow lights consume less power than traditional grow lights so you can save energy on large grow applications or your hydroponic garden. LED Grow Lights also remove the heat issues of traditional lighting. This plug-and-play light fixture is engineered for long life with a 50,000 hour lifespan. The cutting edge design delivers reliable performance.
● SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup for your indoor farming. Mounting hardware is included (5' Plug-in Cord | 24" Pull Chain Switch). Directly mount or suspend from ceiling. You can link up to 4 fixtures in a greenhouse or indoor hydroponic grow setup.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
|SuncoGrow Full Spectrum LED Grow Light, 80W, Linkable Specifications
|Color Temperature||Full Spectrum|
|Included Components||24" pull chain, 2 "V" hooks, 5' plug-in cord|
|Linkable||Up to 4. Plugs on light intended for linking only, not for use as an outlet.|
|Certifications||ETL, FCC, RoHS|
|Wire Length||60" power cord|
|Max Linking||Up to 4|
|Power Type||Wall Plug-in|
|Mount Type||Hang or Flush Mount|
|Pull Chain Length||24"|
Prompt shipping not a scratch ,nice lites
Great grow lights!
This is my second purchase of these grow lights. Super value and great performance!
Let it shine
They are on and shining on our little seedling, hope to build strong plants for our weather here..
Have not put them into production yet, they seem to be built well and are very bright
These lights worked well for all my vegetable starts. I grew several vareties of pepper plants to maturity and had a good crop of peppers. Can't compare to other lights but these worked well for me. I'd recomend them.