PAR38 LED Bulb, 1050 Lumens
- Pro Tips
Long life 13W is equivalent to 100W. Waterproof and dimmable.
Filter Reviews:JS11/17/2021John S.United States
Very pleased with this bulb used in track lighting for model railroad. Items arrived safe and sound due to excellent packing.BF09/22/2021barry f.United States
Quality as usual.
Great.Keep up the fantastic work!RN07/21/2021Richard N.United States
Par-38 Led Bulb
The light is great but wish the bulb was about 1” shorter to fit the cans better. Also if could offer with clear face.LB07/15/2021Leonard B.United States
surpassed all my expectations really bright and light weight and tough I dropped one one the driveway and it bounced I have 8 on timers for over a year no problems price beat all competitors have 8 more waiting but looks like they are going to last noticed a drop in electric bill
PAR38 LED Bulb, 1050 Lumens Specifications Download Specs
SKU PAR38-13W-27K-1PK Wattage 13W Voltage 120V Lumens 1050LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 100W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K Beam Angle 40° Dimmable Dimmable Efficiency 85LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F IP Rating IP65 Lifetime 25,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 30,000 Material Aluminum, Polycarbonate Certifications Energy Star, UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance Not available for sale in California Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E26 Finish Frosted
● DIMMABLE - Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) to fit any mood or décor. Ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices in downlights and recessed cans.
● WATERPROOF - The IP65 wet rating ensures our PAR38 LED Bulbs stand up to mother nature and your sprinklers. Suitable for wet rated zones inside and ideal for outdoor spaces, such as garden, patio, deck, and yard.
● BEAM ANGLE - With a narrow 40° beam angle, this PAR38 LED makes a great spotlight to highlight architectural elements outside, point out features inside your home or office, and accent sculptures or décor. This PAR delivers a highly directional beam with softened edge shadows.
● APPLICATIONS - Choose open fixtures for your PAR38 LED bulbs. PAR38s are commonly are used in cans as downlights. Fits in a 6" recessed can. Also suitable for spotlighting art inside or architectural details outside in landscape lighting or as signage uplights.
● SAVE ENERGY - Lower your energy consumption instantly (up to 85%) by converting to LED. Sunco's PAR38 LEDs are a sustainable choice by offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs.
● CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. UL listed and backed by Energy Star, FCC, and RoHS certificates.
● SUNCO BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty. Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists. Not for sale in California.