G25 LED Bulb, Filament, Dusk to Dawn, 350 Lumens
- Pro Tips
Dusk to Dawn sensor with auto on/off. Wet rated for exterior lighting.
G25 LED Bulb, Filament, Dusk to Dawn, 350 Lumens Specifications Download Specs
SKU G25_CD2D-3W-27K-1PK Wattage 3.5W Voltage 120V Lumens 350LM CRI 80+ Wattage Equivalency 40W Color Temperature 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K Beam Angle 300° Dimmable Non-Dimmable Efficiency 100LM/W Operating Temperature 4°F-104°F Lifetime 15,000 Hours Warranty 5-Year Switching Cycles 35,000 Material Housing: Glass Certifications UL, FCC, RoHS Compliance Not available for sale in California Moisture Rating Wet Bulb Base E26 Sensor Details See install manual for full details about the Dusk to Dawn sensor. Sensor Type Yes, Infrared Photocell Sensor Finish Clear
● DUSK TO DAWN - Using the latest technology, Sunco's G25 LED Filament Dusk to Dawn Bulb powers on automatically when the sun goes down using a photocell sensor that detects light levels. Flip the switch on to activate the sensor. Just set it and forget it. Note: This bulb is non-dimmable.
● VINTAGE DESIGN - Add a steampunk and retro decoration to your exposed fixtures. Modern LED filament in a traditional, clear glass Edison bulb. Get the vintage look you want while saving energy (up to 85%). LED is the better alternative to traditional bulbs.
● APPLICATIONS - Since this wet rated bulb features the vintage look of an Edison filament globe with an E26 base, you can customize your exterior lighting for home or restaurant, along with creating a decorative retro feel in your outdoor patio or yard. Great for party atmosphere lighting, your string lights, porches, and open light fixtures to show off the popular retro styling of the glass bulb.
● WATERPROOF - The wet rating ensures our LED filament glass globes can withstand the elements. Durable, dust-tight construction provides an outdoor decorative light in any weather.
● UL CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Sunco's LEDs are the sustainable choice offering a longer lifetime than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) and reduced relamping costs. UL listed and backed by FCC and RoHS certificates.
● BENEFITS - 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.